Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Conspiracy Theory Bandwagon

This is too delicious...I can't resist. I think there's a good chance Cheney was drunk or had at least been drinking. I know I would have been drunk out hunting birds on a beautiful Saturday afternoon in South Texas. I've been around enough rich Republicans on Saturday afternoons (at A&M football games) to know they're not above tippling. Anyhow, that's why they waited 14 hours before he met with cops. If this cat Whittington drops dead, Cheney may be in an intoxication manslaughter jackpot unless all the witnesses perjure themselves.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

and rich democrats, and rich independents, and rich muslims and poor republicans, and poor democrats and poor independents and poor muslims.....being republican's got nothing to do with it.

Dick Logan said...

Muslims don't drink.

Steve said...

Do Mormons drink?

Anonymous said...

I know A LOT of Muslims who drink

Dick Logan said...

They're called "Jack Mormons," but off hand I'd say 90-95% of them never touch the stuff. Of those who do drink, some just go through a drinking phase that lasts a short time, others end up leaving the faith completely. Most Mormons who want to get a buzz on do so with Mountain Dew.