Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Poll Results

We have so small a sample size, it makes the margin of error huge. But I think I know a little bit about the demographics that visit the site. I think it's interesting that right now according to my poll, Hillary is more electable than Obama. I say this with some knowledge of national polling which would suggest a different result. But at this time, I'm still just an uninterested statistician.

Also, I'm really interested in how the bigfoot voting turns out. Right now, it's a clean shutout. I'm researching all things bigfoot right now and will comment after the poll is over.

1 comment:

Information Giant said...

Hillary is definitely electable, I just don't think she would beat McCain. Maybe if she released her tax returns and was a little more transparent with herself, people might think she'd do the same with the government. Considering all of the lobbyist money she rakes in, I doubt that would be the case.