Thursday, December 22, 2005

Clydesdale Blogging




To ring in the holidays, this end-of-week blog brings us the Clydesdale, mascot of Budweiser - a company that will benefit greatly from my patronage over the next four days. The Clydesdale is a proud breed...something I will not be after I drink a couple of dozen Buds. The Clydesdale is a hard working draft horse. I will be working hard drinking drafts like a horse. The Clydesdale is noted for its distinctive large furry hooves and powerful gait. Note how my erratic gait makes it appear as if, instead of feet, I'm walking on large furry hooves after consuming a bunch of buds.

Happy Holidays...may they be over soon and may I remember little of them.

Update: MJ reminds that they can also kick field goals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good one, Merry Christmas to you and MJ, modesty prevents me from comparing myself to a Clydesdale.

JUST KIDDING