Tuesday, November 01, 2005

More ranting against the government...

So of all the dumb shit they say, the thing that pisses me off the most is....

...we have brought to justice...three-quarters of the more senior al Qaeda leadership and associates.

Thanks to Bush spokesman Scott McLellan for reiterating that nonsense today. They are obviously trying to show that they are great stewards of the National Defense. However, the logic is so risible that it makes me shiver with anger. I just want to ask Bush, "So by that logic, as soon as we've killed or captured the remaining 25% the war is over and we can all rest easy again, right?" Of course not. Stupid. Takes us for a bunch of boobs. But they still say it all the time.

I've killed 3/4 of the fire ants in my front yard. Just tryin to find the other 1/4 and then I'll be sittin' pretty.

No comments: