Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Best of 2007 Contributions

It's time we started collecting contributions for the Best and Worst of 2007. I say "contributions" instead of "votes" because this is a monarchy (similar to our presidency) and I'm the decider (plus there ain't that many of us.) I'm open to any categories, but please email me here with your contributions (I'd hate to spoil the surprise for the folks that have been waiting anxiously all year for this moment.) For those of you that care to reminisce, here's my last end of year list from 2005. Here's some category ideas, but, again, I'm open for new ones:

Remember, Best AND Worst:

In memoriam:
Song/Album that you dug the most (doesn't have to be released this year):
Book:
Accomplishment:
Prescription Drug:
Recipe (I'm going all Martha on your ass):
Technology:
Shoe Store:
Clothing Store (Men):
Clothing Store (Women):
Grocery Store:
Place to get a haircut:
Place to get a massage (the societally accepted variety):
New Purchase:
Pet:
Reunion (heh):
Movie:
TV Show:
Infomercial:
Spanish Language show that you watch but don't understand:
Home Improvement Project:
Thing you've subbed out (i.e. lawn mowing, plumbing, etc.):
Game:
Team:
Addiction:
Malady/Disease/Infection:
Sore that won't go away:
Gripe:
Vacation:
Cigar:
Bar - day:
Bar - night:
Nightspot:
Live Music Joint:
Drink:
Regret (kinda goes with drink, eh?):
Hangover Cure:
Patio/Al Fresco Dining:
Restaurant - Lunch:
Restaurant - Dinner:
Entree:
Appetizer:
Soup (the most anticipated category):

I'll also take:
Biggest fuckup:
Most embarassing moment:
Public nudity (could be combined with above):
Crimes that are beyone the statute of limitations:
Feats of cowardice:
Public crying:
Public fighting:
Any trips to jail:

Thanks for your participation!