Tuesday, December 18, 2007

More Polls

As a feller with quite a bit of statistics under his belt, I'm compelled to keep adding polls now that I figgered it out. However, as a feller with quite a bit of statistics under his belt, I realize I got me a serious issue with sample size and the resulting confidence intervals I can use to infer actual preference (along with some pretty serious demographic issues). Fuck all that. I encourage all readers to vote just for the hell of it. It's anonymous and interesting, and I can do some mild inference based on this blog's demo.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Favorite place to eat a steak:

My house, with a high-quality slab of meat purchased at Central Market and cooked by yours truly, along with a bottle of the same wine I'd drink while at any of the nicer places.

1/4 the price for two people, and 1/1000 the pretentiousness.

But if I'm forced to choose, I guess I'd say Del Frisco's, although I haven't been to this one yet.