Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Blog Goals

The goals of this blog are a general forum for short-form writing. I want thinking people to have the opportunity to share thoughts. This includes, but is not limited to:

General Criticism and Comment: politics, culture, music, movies, food

Creative Writing, Essays, Poetry, Diatribes, Humor: about anything

Comments: Enabled for all posts. Conversation and community is what it's all about.

Distribution: Feel free to distribute to all civilized people. If this becomes a problem, we'll worry about it then.

Politics: The more ideas the better. I do not intent to have a bias, although the population of posters may indicate such. I will delete explicitly racist, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory posts.

Cursing and scatology are not discouraged.

Because I'm overly pedantic, spellchecking is encouraged (exept for my wife).

Diaries are discouraged. Hopefully none of our readers or contributors want to know what I had for breakfast today.

No comments: